With us, you can pay for your purchases with all common payment methods.
- By bank transfer ( Aktian, Danske Bank, Handelsbank, Nordea, Oma Savings Bank, Cooperative Bank, POP Bank, Savings Bank, S Bank and Ålandsbank)
- With bank and credit cards (Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, American Express)
- With mobile payment (MobilePay, Pivo and Siirto)
- By invoice or installment payment (OP Buy on invoice, Jousto, Collector and Afterpay)
- Paypal if you already have a Paypal account, you can pay for your purchase with the email address you have linked to your Paypal account. Creating a Paypal account is free.
- Apple Pay works and is only visible on Apple devices.
- ePassi (Shop) ( In our store, you can also manage your purchases with the easy-to-use ePass. ePassi is primarily a payment instrument intended for employers and employees.
Checkout is a Finnish payment method that is safe for you and has a payment institution license issued by the Financial Supervisory Authority. The service is maintained by Checkout Finland Oy (business ID number 2196606-6) and Checkout Finland Oy is part of OP Financial Group.
The Checkout payment forwarding service forwards your payment to the merchant. If Checkout Finland Oy appears on your bank statement or credit card bill, we have forwarded your payment.
You can use the payment buttons of all Finnish banks. You can pay with the payment buttons of Aktia, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästöpanki, Osuuspanki, POP bank, Säästöpanki, S-banken and Ålandsbanken. Your account statement shows Checkout Finland Oy as the payee, we will forward your payment to the online retailer. From the online store, you will be directed directly to your own bank to make the payment securely.
When using the payment order service, you are bound by the following conditions: Terms of the payment order service.
The payment and financing service related to online bank payments is implemented by Checkout Finland Oy in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions.
Checkout Finland Oy buys the payment and accounts it to the merchant. From the user's (i.e. you) point of view, the service works just like traditional online payment.
Credit card payments
You can pay in the online store with Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and American Express cards. The online store uses the international Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and American Express SafeKey authentication services. Checkout appears as the payee on the card invoice and forwards the customer's payment card payment directly to the merchant. Payment by card is made using a securely protected payment form and the payment card information is not stored in the online store's systems.
Mobile payment methods
Mobile payment methods Pivo, MobilePay, Masterpass and Siirto are services that work in the application, with which you can pay for online purchases as a bank transfer from your account or as a card payment from your card by accepting the payment in that application. Pivo also accepts Siirto payments, which means that the payment can be accepted in any application that supports Siirto.
The payment terms are available on MobilePay's website. MobilePay payment terms
Conditions applicable to transfer payments:
Invoice and installment services
Invoice and installment services through Checkout are offered by OP, Collector, Jousto and Mash (formerly Euroloan). Collector also offers an invoice and installment payment option for business customers.
Please read the specific terms and conditions specific to the financing company, which you will see when you accept the payment. When you accept the payment, you also accept the finance company's terms and conditions.
Read more: Collector.fi
Read more: Jousto.com
OP Buy with invoice
Read more: AfterPay.fi
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- Delivery costs : Delivery costs are €5.90/order. We deliver orders over 50 euros for free .
- The products will be delivered to you by Posti to the Posti office of your choice or the one closest to you (also smartpost).
- We aim to send the products to you on the same day you placed the order (if you placed the order before 3:00 p.m.). Otherwise, the products will be sent to you on the next business day.
- Fast delivery! The delivery time for your order is normally 1-3 business days.
- Digital Gift Cards purchased from the online store will be delivered to the email address you provided.
PRODUCT RETURN- The return is completely free when the return concerns a standard postal package or letter.
- The return period is 14 days from the arrival or collection of the product.
- Products must be returned unused and usable. Example: If the treatment peat bag has been left in the hot sun for ten days, the product is no longer eligible for return.
- You can familiarize yourself with the product in such a way that there are no signs of use or damage to the product.
- All parts or features belonging to the product must be returned in the original packaging.
- The product may only be returned to Posti branches. The product MUST NOT be returned in any other way, unless it has been separately agreed with us. A possible defective product will only be exchanged for the same new product. If it is not in the selection, we will return the purchase amount to your account after checking the product.
HOW DO YOU RETURN THE PRODUCT (INSTRUCTIONS)?
1. Pack the product or products in a very durable package (for example, the package in which your shipment arrived).
2. Include your contact information with account numbers.
3. Return the products to Kiikuta packed and protected in the mail.
4. In the mail, tell the customer return of the LehtoPeat Oy in question (peatcare.com)
If you can't find our address in the mail, here's the address to remember:
LehtoPeat Oy (peatcare.com Online store)