With us, you can pay for your purchases with all common payment methods.
- By bank transfer ( Aktian, Danske Bank, Handelsbank, Nordea, Oma Savings Bank, Cooperative Bank, POP Bank, Savings Bank, S Bank and Ålandsbank)
- With bank and credit cards (Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, American Express)
- With mobile payment (MobilePay, Pivo and Siirto)
- By invoice or installment payment (OP Buy with invoice, Jousto, Walley)
- Paypal if you already have a Paypal account, you can pay for your purchase with the email address you have linked to your Paypal account. Creating a Paypal account is free.
- Apple Pay works and is only visible on Apple devices.
- ePassi (Shop) ( In our store, you can also manage your purchases with the easy-to-use ePass. ePassi is primarily a payment instrument intended for employers and employees.
PaytrailPaytrail Oyj (2122839-7) operates as the payment intermediary service provider and in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions.
Paytrail Oyj appears as the recipient of the payment on the bank statement or card invoice and forwards the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj has a payment institution license.
In cases of complaints, we ask that you first contact the supplier of the product.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID: 2122839-7, Innova 2 Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä, Phone: 020 718 1830, www.paytrail.com
You can use the payment buttons of all Finnish banks. You can pay with the payment buttons of Aktia, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästöpankki, Osuuspankki, POP bank, Säästöpankki, S-banken and Ålandsbanken.
Your bank statement shows Paytrail Oyj as the payee, we forward your payment to the online retailer. From the online store, you will be directed directly to your own bank to make the payment securely.
The payment and financing service related to online banking is implemented by Paytrail Oyj in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions.
Paytrail Oyj buys the payment and accounts it to the merchant. From the user's (i.e. you) point of view, the service works just like traditional online payment.
Card and credit card payments
You can pay in the online store with Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and American Express cards. The online store uses the international Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and American Express SafeKey authentication services.
Paytrail or Shopify Payment (Stripe) appears as the payee on the card invoice and forwards the customer's payment card payment directly to the merchant.
Payment by card is made using a securely protected payment form and the payment card information is not stored in the online store's systems.
Mobile payment methods
Mobile payment methods Pivo, MobilePay and Siirto are services that work in the application, with which you can pay for online purchases as a bank transfer from your account or as a card payment from your card by accepting the payment in the respective application. Pivo also accepts Siirto payments, which means that the payment can be accepted in any application that supports Siirto.
Payment terms are available on MobilePay's website. MobilePay payment terms
Conditions applicable to transfer payments:
Invoice and installment services
Invoicing and installment services via Paytrail are offered by OP, Walley and Jousto
Please read the specific terms and conditions specific to the financing company, which you will see when you accept the payment. When you accept the payment, you also accept the finance company's terms and conditions.
We offer the possibility to pay by invoice in cooperation with Walley. When you choose an invoice as the payment method and you are granted the possibility of an invoice, you will receive the ordered goods before paying for them.
You can pay the entire amount of the invoice at once or, if you are granted the option to pay by credit, divide the payment into smaller parts by paying at least the minimum amount shown on the invoice by the due date. Paying the invoice in installments requires that, after receiving the invoice, you sign a credit agreement with Walley by logging in to My Pages at my.walley.fi .
When you choose to pay by invoice or credit card, you can only place an order to your permanent address in the population register. You must be at least 18 years old at the time of ordering and Walley will check your credit information when ordering. The first invoice is free of charge. The installment interest is 1.66% per month (annual interest rate 19.9%). You can pay off the entire balance of the invoice on the due date or, if you wish, you can choose installments of 1-36 months. If you wish, you can also pay in larger installments. Late payments will be charged with statutory reminder fees and collection costs, as well as interest for the delayed period. You can get the complete conditions and information about Walley Invoice and Tililuto from the following links: Conditions and SECCI
General invoicing, account credit and installment terms: https://cdn.walleypay.com/terms/Terms_FI.pdf
Standard European consumer credit information: https://cdn.walleypay.com/terms/SECCI_FI.pdf
Who can pay with Jousto?
People aged 20-75 who have managed their finances well live in Finland. For identification, you need a permanent home address and a Finnish social security number. In connection with the first purchase, we identify the customer with bank credentials or a mobile certificate. Jousto's customer must have lived in Finland for 2 years.
How much Jousto do you get?
You can pay for purchases of 20–3000 euros with Jousto.
With Jousto, you get 30 days of interest-free payment time. A billing surcharge of €2.90 is added to the purchase. After receiving the invoice, you can decide whether to pay it in full or in parts. With installment payments, you can pay for your purchases in up to 36 installments, starting at €9.90/month. The costs of the flexible installment are €3.90/month and a credit interest of 19.90%.
This is how paying with Jousto proceeds
- Select Jousto as the payment method at the online store checkout
- New customers identify themselves with bank credentials or a mobile certificate. Returning customers can identify themselves easily with the help of a confirmation code sent to their phone, without a username or password.
- Complete your customer information
- Accept the purchase and Jousto's terms and conditions
- The order is ready and will be forwarded to the online store immediately
- The product is delivered to the address of your choice by the online store
- You will receive an invoice from Jousto in your e-mail or, if you wish, by mail to your home
- After receiving the invoice, you can decide whether to pay it in full or in parts
You can find more information about Jousto at: www.jousto.com